Geneious Basic 6.0.4
|Rated by:||0 users|
|Updated:||Dec 03, 2012|
Geneious Basic Description
Geneious is a useful, unique and easy-to-use software system which has been designed to greatly speed up and simplify the research in molecular biology and biochemistry.
Geneious lets you set up agents to let new publications and sequences automatically find you, and eliminates the need for manually cutting and pasting sequences. It contains all core bioinformatics functions in an integrated workflow.
Because Geneious agents set up a workspace with only the sequences and publications you care about, you never need to visit primary website sources again, and research can sometimes literally happen in a flash because you have circumscribed the problem of large data sets in an unwieldy format.
Geneious is for any molecular biologist that wants to improve the speed and sophistication of their research by using bioinformatics approaches, but doesn't necessarily expect to be a bioinformatician.
Note: Free for non-commercial use.
Geneious Basic features :
Organize and visualize:
- Organize, visualize and search sequences (with annotations), alignments, phylogenetic trees, publications, protein structures and more!
- Seamlessly integrated searching with Genbank, PubMed, BLAST and UniProt
Align and build trees:
- Basic pairwise alignment, multiple alignment and tree building methods including bootstrapping and consensus trees.
Import and Export:
- Import and export Newick, Nexus, FASTA and Endnote formats. Import PDF, 3D Structures, Vector NTI, Chromatograms, DNA Strider, Clustal, list of formats
- Free plugins for extended functionality, Public Java API (application programming interface) for developing your own plugins
- Java Runtime Environment 1.5
- Advanced sequence viewing – Circular sequences and plasmid mapping. Consensus, translation and complement along-side sequences.
- Contig assembly – Automated contig assembly, sequence trimming, vector screening and easy contig editing
- Primers – designing and testing, degenerate primers, mismatches and multiple primer searching. (Includes software developed by the Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research)
- Cloning – One-step insertion into a plasmid, find and view restriction cut sites, perform restriction enzyme digests and ligate fragments.
- Sequence editing – Edit sequences, sequence alignments and annotations
- Collaborate – Share documents and chat with other users of Geneious Pro from anywhere in the world
- Server Data Storage – Store data on a secure relational database (SQL, Oracle etc.) where multiple users can work with the data concurrently.
- Agents and smart agents – Agents keep your data up to date while smart agents learn about the documents you are interested in and find more for you!
- Sequence graphs – Sequence logo graph, view and edit chromatogram sequences.
- Extended connectivity – Create custom BLAST databases. Seamless integration with Pfam, NCBI Gene and NCBI SNP databases.
[ more details ]
Astrology Software on Vedic Horary Astrology
Type: Shareware - Size: 4.93 MB
Enhance your mental abilities
Type: Trial - Size: 52.8 MB
A customizable desktop weather station
Type: Trial - Size: 6.1 MB
It renders realistic skies in real time
Type: Freeware - Size: 70.7 MB
Professional numerology software
Type: Shareware - Size: 5.31 MB
Software for computer classrooms management
Type: Demo - Size: 3.26 MB
Mobile Atlas Creator (formerly TrekBuddy Atlas Creator) - Design atlases with this tool
Type: Freeware - Size: 6.5 MB
An easy to use data analysis tool.
Type: Freeware - Size: 11.3 MB
A chart plotter for you to use.
Type: Freeware - Size: 35.3 MB
3D Plant Design Software for Everyday Projects.
Type: Trial - Size: 3645 MB
A straightforward application that delivers a convenient way to view the phase of the moon for the specified day, displaying suggestive images in order to reflect the planetary evolution
Type: Freeware - Size: 76.7 MB
Dynamical systems research tool.
Type: Freeware - Size: 12.7 MB
Easily analyze flow cytometry data
Type: Freeware - Size: 0.3 MB
Handy software for recording eye movements.
Type: Freeware - Size: 0.335 MB
OziExplorer is an interactive application that allows you to work with digital maps and plan trips by creating waypoints and routes
Type: Demo - Size: 8.2 MB
Accessible toolbox for simulating optical systems.
Type: Freeware - Size: 2.2 MB
Java tool that lets you work with BAM files
Type: Freeware - Size: 43.8 MB
Analyze multiple types of biological networks.
Type: Freeware - Size: 26.6 MB
Simulate objects' gravitational interactions.
Type: Shareware - Size: 24.07 MB
NeuroXL Clusterizer is a neural net data clustering add-in for Microsoft Excel
Type: Shareware - Size: 2.27 MB
Freegate Professional 7.40
SoundMax Integrated Digital Audio Driver 5.12.02.5280
Counter Strike 1.6
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows XP/2000 2.73
Asus CHICONY USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam Driver / Windows XP 61.005.200.200
Samsung PC Studio 22.214.171.124
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows 7 / 8 / Vista 2.73
Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne Patch 1.26a
Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio Stable
Yahoo Messenger 126.96.36.199
Backup & Recovery
Disk Redactor 2.1.156
File & Disk Management
Protector Plus Virus Database updates April 23, 2014
E-books & Literature
Rapid Environment Editor 188.8.131.529
Avast Virus Definitions April 23, 2014
CD & DVD Tools
Portable SynWrite 6.5.900