Geneious Basic 6.0.4
|Rated by:||0 users|
|Updated:||Dec 03, 2012|
Geneious Basic Description
Geneious is a useful, unique and easy-to-use software system which has been designed to greatly speed up and simplify the research in molecular biology and biochemistry.
Geneious lets you set up agents to let new publications and sequences automatically find you, and eliminates the need for manually cutting and pasting sequences. It contains all core bioinformatics functions in an integrated workflow.
Because Geneious agents set up a workspace with only the sequences and publications you care about, you never need to visit primary website sources again, and research can sometimes literally happen in a flash because you have circumscribed the problem of large data sets in an unwieldy format.
Geneious is for any molecular biologist that wants to improve the speed and sophistication of their research by using bioinformatics approaches, but doesn't necessarily expect to be a bioinformatician.
Note: Free for non-commercial use.
Geneious Basic features :
Organize and visualize:
- Organize, visualize and search sequences (with annotations), alignments, phylogenetic trees, publications, protein structures and more!
- Seamlessly integrated searching with Genbank, PubMed, BLAST and UniProt
Align and build trees:
- Basic pairwise alignment, multiple alignment and tree building methods including bootstrapping and consensus trees.
Import and Export:
- Import and export Newick, Nexus, FASTA and Endnote formats. Import PDF, 3D Structures, Vector NTI, Chromatograms, DNA Strider, Clustal, list of formats
- Free plugins for extended functionality, Public Java API (application programming interface) for developing your own plugins
- Java Runtime Environment 1.5
- Advanced sequence viewing – Circular sequences and plasmid mapping. Consensus, translation and complement along-side sequences.
- Contig assembly – Automated contig assembly, sequence trimming, vector screening and easy contig editing
- Primers – designing and testing, degenerate primers, mismatches and multiple primer searching. (Includes software developed by the Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research)
- Cloning – One-step insertion into a plasmid, find and view restriction cut sites, perform restriction enzyme digests and ligate fragments.
- Sequence editing – Edit sequences, sequence alignments and annotations
- Collaborate – Share documents and chat with other users of Geneious Pro from anywhere in the world
- Server Data Storage – Store data on a secure relational database (SQL, Oracle etc.) where multiple users can work with the data concurrently.
- Agents and smart agents – Agents keep your data up to date while smart agents learn about the documents you are interested in and find more for you!
- Sequence graphs – Sequence logo graph, view and edit chromatogram sequences.
- Extended connectivity – Create custom BLAST databases. Seamless integration with Pfam, NCBI Gene and NCBI SNP databases.
[ more details ]
Astrology Software on Vedic Horary Astrology
Type: Shareware - Size: 4.93 MB
A desktop weather application that can be customized to your individual needs
Type: Trial - Size: 6.1 MB
Enhance your mental abilities
Type: Trial - Size: 52.8 MB
Software for computer classrooms management
Type: Demo - Size: 4.31 MB
Professional numerology software
Type: Shareware - Size: 5.31 MB
It renders realistic skies in real time
Type: Freeware - Size: 70.7 MB
Mobile Atlas Creator (formerly TrekBuddy Atlas Creator) - Design atlases with this tool
Type: Freeware - Size: 6.5 MB
Easily analyze flow cytometry data
Type: Freeware - Size: 0.3 MB
An easy to use data analysis tool.
Type: Freeware - Size: 5 MB
Simulate switching regulators and analog circuits with this handy to have application for electronics engineers
Type: Freeware - Size: 15.5 MB
A tool that was designed for MIF analysis
Type: Freeware - Size: 1.2 MB
Human movement analysis
Type: Freeware - Size: 28.9 MB
Software to find eclipses and lunar phases
Type: Shareware - Size: 1.6 MB
A useful period table analysis tool
Type: Freeware - Size: 0.5 MB
A non-linear electronic circuit simulator software.
Type: Demo - Size: 9 MB
An easy way to calculate terminological precision.
Type: Freeware - Size: 1.1 MB
Build your own multi-agent transport simulations.
Type: Freeware - Size: 26.4 MB
General purpose analysis and design of just about anything.
Type: Trial - Size: 13 MB
A software suitable for chemistry, chemical engineering students and professionals.
Type: Trial - Size: 6.5 MB
Create chemical molecule structure by using simple drawing tools and an intuitive interface.
Type: Shareware - Size: 0.4 MB
Freegate Professional 7.53
SoundMax Integrated Digital Audio Driver 5.12.02.5280
Counter Strike 1.6
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows XP/2000 2.74
Asus CHICONY USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam Driver / Windows XP 61.005.200.200
Samsung PC Studio 220.127.116.11
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / Vista 2.76
Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne Patch 1.26a
Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio Stable
Yahoo Messenger 18.104.22.168
Protector Plus Virus Database updates July 1, 2015
Model Air Design 1.6.1
3D Modeling & CAD
Free CD to WAV MP3 WMA AMR AC3 AAC Ripper 3.6.363
Converters & Rippers
Avast Virus Definitions July 1, 2015
Free Registry Cleaner 4.25.227
Registry & Shell Utilities
Enhancements & Management
HLP Free PC Cleaner 1.6.206
HLP Free Memory Optimizer 1.2.329
Apple Security Update 2015-005