|Rated by:||0 users|
|Updated:||Aug 11, 2014|
newLISP is a LISP-like scripting language that will help you in: programming for the internet, system administration, text processing, gluing other programs together, etc. newLISP is a scripting LISP for people who are fascinated by LISP's beauty and power of expression, but who need it stripped down to easy-to-learn essentials. newLISP is small on resources like disk space and memory but has a deep, practical API.
LISP is an old language born, grown, and standardized in times very different from today, times when programming was for highly educated people who engineered programs. newLISP is LISP reborn as a scripting language: pragmatic and casual, simple to learn without requiring you to know advanced computer science concepts.
Like any good scripting language, newLISP is quick to get into and gets the job done without fuss. It has all of the essential elements that made LISP famous: symbol processing, lists, anonymous functions (lambda expressions), and S-expressions as a simple syntax for both data and program.
newLISP can do things you typically do with scripting languages.
newLISP has a modern relevant API (Application Programming Interface) with networking, regular expression, advanced math, simulation, statistics, financial, HTTP, and XML functions built right into it. newLISP modules are available that let you connect newLISP to databases, mailservers, and more.
newLISP features :
A Modern Built-In API:
- Indexing into nested lists and implicit indexing
- Nested associations
- Regular expressions PCRE
- Pattern matching with match and unify
- Networking functions: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, ICMP
- XML functions
- Advanced Math and classic Statistics functions
- Bayesian Statistics functions
- Financial functions
- Date and time functions
- I/O transparent over local files or remote files via HTTP
- Name spaces (contexts) for programming in modules
- FOOP Functional Object Oriented Programming. See example
- Distributed computing support with remote evaluation and HTTP file API.
- Cilk-style API for multiprocessor support
- Import functions from C libraries
- Modules for MySQL, SQLite, Zlib, Crypto, Postscript etc.
- Document generation support for user written modules: newLISPdoc
- Users Manual and Reference
- Cookbook for common solutions Code Patterns in newLISP
- Introductions, e.g.: Introduction to newLISP
- Training videos; see Documentation page
Advanced Automatic Memory Management:
- ORO memory management
- Synchronous for repeatable processing times in real-time tasks
- Fast and lower on resources
- UNIX forks (not on Win32)
- Shared memory
- Local domain UNIX sockets for fast IPC (not on Win32)
- Cilk-style multiprocessing API
- Actor messaging API for process inter communication
Distributed Computing Support:
- Net-eval function for remote evaluation on multiple network nodes
- HTTP and net-eval server modes built-in (no code required)
- Most file operations can take URLs
- 64-bit standard for integers and some file operations in the standard 32-bit versions
- LP64 Memory model support makefiles for LINUX, MacOS X and SOLARIS, TRU64
Small and portable:
- Only around 200KB in size (depending on platform and compile flavor)
- Uses only very essential UNIX libs found on the smallest systems
- Makefiles for FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, Mac OS X, LINUX, SOLARIS, TRU64, Win32.
- Shared library versions for all Platforms (.so, .dylib, .dll)
- Unicode - UTF-8 support compile flavors
- Well documented
- Support via responsive community
- Modules in isolated namespaces
- Automatic generation of source code API documentation using newLISPdoc utility (similar to javadoc).
[ more details ]
Is the class browser, explorer for .NET.
Type: Freeware - Size: 0.98 MB
Latest open platform for Samsung
Type: Freeware - Size: 367 MB
Portable version of Adobe Reader Lite
Type: Freeware - Size: 15.62 MB
Track a GPS enabled cell phone on Google maps
Type: Freeware - Size: 11 MB
Business startup e-book guides for 50 states
Type: Shareware - Size: 6.28 MB
FlashIME is auto-complete, auto-type
Type: Trial - Size: 0.45 MB
View detailed information about an exe file
Type: Freeware - Size: 1.8 MB
Innovative Personal Information Manager
Type: Freeware - Size: 9.4 MB
Displays useful information about the OpenGL
Type: Freeware - Size: 7.2 MB
A convenient, handy, and free ISO 10303 STEP File (STP) viewer
Type: Freeware - Size: 44.6 MB
A graphic interface tool based on subversion that can help programmers with revision control and allows them to review their codes.
Type: Freeware - Size: 29.2 MB
Create prototype webpages, iOS or Android applications
Type: Trial - Size: 2.98 MB
Slender strut (column) buckling
Type: Shareware - Size: 1.5 MB
Powerful Blogging Application
Type: Freeware - Size: 4.3 MB
Because of its support for advanced HTML labels, the application enables you to print barcodes, receipts and more from a web page
Type: Freeware - Size: 3.4 MB
Open Source bind tool that you can use.
Type: Freeware - Size: 0.143 MB
Compress PDF files to smallest.
Type: Demo - Size: 1.43 MB
View Your Designs and Run Your Prototypes
Type: Freeware - Size: 4.1 MB
Highly capable word processor.
Type: Shareware - Size: 10.4 MB
Source code metrics history for C#, C++, C, Java, Delphi, VB6, VB.NET, HTML.
Type: Freeware - Size: 2.4 MB
Freegate Professional 7.53
SoundMax Integrated Digital Audio Driver 5.12.02.5280
Counter Strike 1.6
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows XP/2000 2.74
Asus CHICONY USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam Driver / Windows XP 61.005.200.200
Samsung PC Studio 184.108.40.206
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows 7 / 8 / Vista 2.75
Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne Patch 1.26a
Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio Stable
Yahoo Messenger 220.127.116.11
Avast Mac Security 2015 10.10 Build 44063
AutoQ3D Community 1.40
3D Modeling & CAD
Project Dogwaffle Freeware 1.2
Editors & Utils
Protector Plus Virus Database updates March 27, 2015
File & Disk Management
TNTsdk 2015 Build 20150325
Sonos 4 6.2.21
Utilities & Plug-ins
ocenaudio 2.0.15 Build 7236